TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 79 SERIES DUAL 4.5LT TD V8 3" STAINLESS LEGENDEX DPF EXHAUST
Notify me when back in stock
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 79 SERIES 4.5LT TD V8 DUAL CAB UTE
2016-ON WITH DPF
LEGENDEX BY GENIE 3" EXHAUST SYSTEM
409 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL MANDREL BENT
DPF BACK SYSTEM WITH MUFFLER & STRAIGHT PIPE
****ONLY SUITS MODEL WITH DPF****
CAN SUPPLY WITH BERSERKER PIPE OPTION THAT WILL BOLT ON IN PLACE OF THE MUFFLER FOR AN EXTRA $150 ON TOP.
****PICTURE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY****
WHY CHOOSE A LEGENDEX EXHAUST SYSTEM
- 409 grade stainless mandrel-bent tube sourced from the same mill that supplies Toyota
- The strongest heavy-duty brackets & hangers built to cradle the pipe & to absorb vibration
- Ceramic coated hand-crafted dump pipes with pyro fitting, built 30% thicker than other dumps. This coating insulates the engine bay from the exhaust heat by a reduction of 100-200 degrees C.
- 12mm thick turbo flange, low profile 2-bolt connector flanges for maximum clearances
- 800 degree thermal coating on the tube
- Heavy-duty diesel cats with high-flow 200 cell stainless cores (not ceramic) & heat shield
- Heavy-duty stainless mufflers with stainless-wool wrapped internals never need re-packing
- You are guaranteed to gain at least 10% power in the rev range where you need that extra torque – towing and climbing those big hills. Less turbo lag and more responsive power. When combined with the right tune, power gains are typically 20 to 35%. Most customers see fuel savings from 8-12%. A Legendex exhaust will not void your new vehicle warranty – so it is the logical choice for easy power gains.
- Unrivalled 10 Year Warranty
DIRECT FIT BOLT ON SYSTEM FROM THE DPF BACK
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Performance Exhaust Nationwide p/l users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.